Our client is in the consumer//food manufacturing industry. They are currently looking for a Plant HR Director.
Job Description :
- Plan and manage the operation relative to HR. to conform to the develop company policy and in attaining company and business objectives
- Develop and implement policies, strategic plans, and tactical changes on Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Administration services, Training &Development, Labor Relation and Safety
- Ensure that all administration services ( Transportation, Catering services, Nurse, Security, administration building and furniture etc) are in place and operating effectively, by overseeing the management of the team to recommend enhancements, ensure implementation, plan and execute maintenance etc
- Ensure to development, implementation and monitoring of competitive compensation and benefits package to ensure the company is able to attract, retain and motivate employee, and ensure the package is directly helping the company toward a achieving it’s objectives and it’s impact on the company is always known and understood
- Ensure the development, implementation and monitoring of training and development packages and plans to continual upgrade and enhance our employee skill and capabilities to handle change and new challenges, and to ensure cost – effective implementation and monitoring of such packages
- Ensure the development, implementation, coordination and monitoring safety programs to ensure a safe working place
Qualification and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Preferably in personal management, social, science and other related fields)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in HR. management in the large manufacturing environment in supervisory, management level
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Computer literacy
- Self-motivation, team spirit and strong leadership
- Able to work independently and analytical in a problem – solving environment
A challenging opportunity, excellent compensation, benefits package with the possibility to advance in the company.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.