Our client is a prominent player in the manufacturing of food products. They are currently looking for a Factory Manager position.
Job Description :
- Manage and supervise operations of production facilities within the framework of HACCP, FDA, ISO and other international standards
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective running of the production line by optimal usage of available resources such as manpower, materials, feeds, and other items
- Identify current and future production in line with customer requirements and oversee preparation of available facilities and resources
- Ensure proper division of work & responsibility among subordinates to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency
- Provide support in processing technology for new category which the company may invest in the future, i.e. co-product development
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculation
Qualification and Skills :
- Thai national, Male
- Bachelor's degree in food technology or related field with 10+ years of work experience in developing engineering innovations
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Highly analytical, motivated, results-oriented, independent and self-motivated
- Previous background in applying innovation projects and portfolio management system, metrics and process
- Previous experience working within multi-functional team
A challenging opportunity, excellent compensation, benefits package with the possibility to advance in the company.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.